What makes TIME Kottayam , the leaders in CAT Coaching and other MBA Entrance training in Kottayam :
1. Content Delivery
– Faculty comprising of a large, experienced and dedicated team with years of experience in CAT coaching.
– Courseware ensuring comprehensive coverage of all basic concepts, solved examples, shortcuts and strategies to help you improve your performance. We pride ourselves in the fact that our material is always up-to-date with the latest pattern of CAT and be more than adequate in quantity. No other institute can match us in giving such focused and well-structured course material.
– Doubt Clearing Sessions: Students are able to clear their doubts in the class, thanks to a conscious decision to keep batch strengths low. In addition, students can discuss their performance and their preparation plan with faculty members on an individual basis through doubt-clearing sessions at our offices.
All-India Mock CATs (AIMCATs): Our AIMCATs are acknowledged as the best and the closest to the actual CAT. Every year more than 70,000 unique test takers write our AIMCATs. And since the best students across the country are writing the tests, the level of competition propels you to put in your best effort into your preparation. The AIMCAT module (Advanced) comprises 20 AIMCATs – conducted on an all-India basis – replicating the format and the environment of the actual CAT.
10 Invigilated CBTs – at designated venues
09 Online CBTs – can be taken from anywhere
01 Paper & Pencil Tests – conducted across centres
3. GWPI Briefcase
- Learning Corner – Links to the best articles on the website with a commentary and they are arranged into 4 folders – General Awareness, Politics, Economy and Miscellaneous Articles from “MBA Education & Careers”
- Important GK issues – helps you to understand the whole issue in an easy manner
- Questions on academic subjects, asked in the past interviews
- GD/Essay/PI experiences from previous year students – feedback on the selection process at various B-schools
- GD/Essay/PI experiences of current year students – students can post their GD/Essay/PI experiences – in an easy-to-fill document format
4. Online Content
- Regular CHAT SESSIONS with subject matter experts conducted over a 90 min window around 10 times a month on a range of topics such as B-School selection, Last Minute Tips for various exams, SOP Guidance, Form Filling etc.
- TOOLS for SOP guidance and B-School selection guidance: You can email your SOP to us and we will make necessary changes and send it back. Similarly, you can send the name of the B-schools that your are considering applying to alongwith certain basic details and we will revert to you with a list of B-schools that you should consider applying to. You can also log on to our website and get your queries solved on form filling of management institutes.
5. Other Support provided during CAT coaching
- Seminars on topics/issues that are critical to a student’s selection into a top management institute such as Test-taking Strategies, Institute Selection, Economics Basics and HOW TO CRACK CAT are given during our CAT coaching.
- “MBA Education and Careers”: a monthly magazine which has information on CAT preparation, selection of management institutes, G.K., current affairs, economic terms, etc. indispensable for preparation of OMETs & contains plenty of articles by IIM Alumni are also given to students enrolling in our CAT coaching programme.
6. Opportunities beyond CAT – Other Management Entrance Tests
CAT is undoubtedly the most sought after entrance exam. However, there are several other exams besides CAT that a student can and must write. We collectively call them as OMETs (Other Management Entrance Tests). These would include XAT, SNAP, CMAT, MAT and Institute specific exams viz NMAT, TISSNET, IRMA, and IIFT.