T.I.M.E Kottayam offers the best GRE coaching in Kottayam . The Kottayam centre has been producing excellent results time and again. The experienced faculty,quality study material and online practice tests (Computer adaptive) gives us the edge over other institutes.
GRE Classroom Training
The GRE Classroom Training course offered at T.I.M.E. is a complete and exhaustive 50 classes/100 hours program.
The course covers all aspects and sections of the Test.
The classroom course is of two variants:
- Regular – Conducted on weekdays with one class a day. Perfect match for students who want/require everyday guidance and preparation for about one and a half months before taking the Test.
- Weekend – Conducted on Sundays . Perfect match for working people and students who would like to devote their weekends for GRE preparation.
Our faculty are highly trained and vastly experienced in preparing students for the GRE Test.
We take great pride in our faculty recruitment process as it is rigorous and only about ten percent of all prospective applicants clear the multi-stage recruitment process.
Outside of the classroom, our faculty members are available to help students on a more personal, one-on-one level with questions or difficulties they may have.
Through the Classroom Training course, students also benefit from a session on writing application essays – Statement of Purpose (SOP).
All Classroom Training students have access to their personal dedicated online Student Home Page (SHP), which consists of a host of useful information, inputs, core strategy video lectures, online tests for practice, online Analytical Writing practice and feedback channel, SOP evaluation and feedback channel.
Why the GRE Test
The GRE Test revised General Test is used by graduate & fellowship programs, and business schools across the globe as part of the selection criteria to supplement undergraduate records, recommendation letters and other qualifications for graduate study.
The GRE Test revised General Test for Masters and Doctoral Studies: Contrary to the popular notion that GRE Test Test is only for MS in US, GRE Test scores are used for admissions for all master-level and doctoral-level courses across all disciplines (Science, Engineering, Arts, Humanities, etc.) and across the Globe.
The GRE Test revised General Test for MBA: Majority of the B-schools (more than 800 MBA programs globally) including the top Business schools like Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, INSEAD, MIT Sloan and Yale accept GRE Test scores for their MBA admissions.
Taking the GRE Test Test keeps one’s options open. By taking the most widely accepted graduate admissions test for colleges and universities, a student multiplies the options available to him/her post the undergraduate degree. GRE Test scores are accepted for admissions at thousands of university master’s and doctoral degree programs worldwide, including MBA programs.
Test Pattern for Computer-Based Test
|SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TIME|
|One “Analyze an Issue” task and one “Analyze an Argument” task||30 minutes per task|
|Verbal Reasoning (Two sections)Sample Questions||Approximately 20 questionsper section||30 minutes per section|
|Quantitative Reasoning(Two sections)Sample Questions||Approximately 20 questions per section||35 minutes per section|
- There will be only one topic given for Issue and Argument topics.
- One Unscored Section (VR or QR section), may appear at any point after the AW section. Questions in this unidentified section are being tested for possible use in future and will not count toward the candidate’s scores.
- An identified research section that is not scored may also be included and comes at the end of the test.
- The AW section will always be first, while the other five sections may appear in any order. There will be a 10-minute break following the third section, and a 1-minute break between the other test sections. Scratch Pad will be provided.
- There will be provision of on-screen calculator for the Quantitative Reasoning section.
- The computer-based GRE Test allows the candidate to freely move forward and backward throughout an entire section to change or edit responses, even skip questions one can come back to later.
The test allows the candidate to edit or change answers, skip questions and more, all within a section.
Preview and Review” capabilities exist within a section.
“Mark and Review” feature to tag questions, so one can skip and return later.
The GRE Test is a section-level adaptive test i.e. the level of difficulty of the second section (Quantitative Reasoning or Verbal Reasoning) will depend on the candidate’s overall performance on the corresponding first section.
However, within each section, all questions contribute equally to the final score.
For more details visit http://time4education.com/gre